Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm so calling it in today.

We don't have school today because the school is a voting site, so I took the opportunity to take some pictures of what our house looks like on a day off from school. For those of you who saw them on Facebook, you will look at them again! And marvel at the cuteness of my children! And the disaster area known as my living room.

Shit everywhere, cartoons on, a screaming boy, and a girl with a bucket on her head. Life at my house.


This dog is large. My kid is two seconds from collapsing the basket in this picture. He survived.


Take one more fucking picture of me and I'll slowly get up and walk away because I don't move very fast and I wouldn't hurt a fly.

I'll patiently wait for you to get the clothes basket off your butt  so you can get up and feed me. "I'm watching Wizards of Waverly Place. You've got a good 23 minutes to wait."

TIMMMMMMMBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!

I AM THE COMMANDER OF THIS OPERATION. REMEMBER THIS, OR I PITY THA FOO!

Mom is so going to show this picture when I get a girfriend. And when I graduate. And when I get married, isn't she? Yep. Yep I am.

DO MY BIDDING, MINION! (I'm so glad you're home today.)

After a short intermission, we will return you to your regularly scheduled program of yelling, throwing, wrasslin', and other boy stuff.

Sissy, did you know you have a bucket on your head? AND THAT I WANTED TO SIT HERE?


Annnnnnnnnnnd, it's nap time. 

Thank heavens.

8 comments:

  1. That is an adorable house of chaos. And Backyardigans and Blues Clues, of course. Man, is that pooch getting huge! Isn't he only like 12 weeks? You are looking for larger houses right now, right? Cuz you is gonna need it in a couple months. Jeesh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! He's six months old tomorrow. A larger house isn't the issue right now - maybe a couch that hasn't been humped would be nice though...

      Delete
  2. That dog is friggin giant and awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He's pretty swell. When he's not drooling all over shit or humping things. :)

      Delete
  3. Kelly, this brought back so many sweet memories. Cherish the chaos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill, it was as close to a perfect morning that I could have asked for. :)

      Delete
  4. Blue Clues and the Backyardigans. Two shows I am glad that my son grew out of quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, as long as they give me 23 minutes of freedom, we'll keep it on around here. ;)

      Delete