Friday, March 9, 2012

Shit that gave me the giggles this week.

I've had kind of a bleh week. I guess that's what happens when you're afflicted by the plague. Combine that with arguing with The Preteen about the fact that there is no way in hell she brushed her teeth this morning while she lied to my face, I needed to go back and look at stuff I've seen this week on The Internet to give me some laughs. That, and I decided booze before noon, even though it's Friday, wouldn't be the smartest idea. See, I'm showing responsibility! Yay me! Uh...

Anyway, these are a combination of new this week and ones I have had for a while, but they all made me laugh. Happy Friday, peeps - I hope you laugh too.


First of all, who doesn't love Gene Wilder? B) I seriously laughed my ass off. Not that 18 year olds can't have outstanding political points, and I admire the passion, I just remember what were my priorities when I was 18, and it certainly wasn't political agendas or damning the man.

This needs no caption. Nice legs, POTUS. Those heels are workin' those calves!

This is precisely why I don't have cats. Well, not precisely why. If it was precisely why, that cat wouldn't have shredded toilet paper, but pissed on a couch.



This is why I have children.


HAAAH!  


It is written, it is written indeed.


Right? Boppin' field mice on the head is bad juju, Foo Foo.


Your mom jokes bring me such joy.


I might have peed my pants a little when I saw this. Thanks, childbirth.

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! We're supposedly going to a car show. There'd better be beer, or I might have to run to REI and buy a tent and occupy the shit out off it. xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. I make my son run upstairs and get shit for me all the damn time. It's what they are there for, right?

    And the other reason the house is clean? Company coming over. My house is spotless when I have a planned event. All other times? Please don't call the hoarders peeps on me. I promise there are no cats buried under all my crap. I've never owned a cat. So I'm ok, yes?

    Happy weekend!! Hope there is beer at the car show. Wait, it's a car show. When is there NOT beer at those things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg those are funny. Particularly the cat, and the bully and the capitalization! And I love how occupy has become the butt of so many jokes.

    WG
    http://itsmynd.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before the days of remote controls, my dad told me he had kids to turn the channels for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the joy of having children - always available to do shit you don't want to. :)

    Misty, thank you for letting me know you've never had a cat. I was about to go all intervention on you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally can't wait for my son to get a bit older so he can do all the household chores that I hate (re: All)!
    These all made me laugh, especially the bunny foo foo one because that is the song my daughter wants me to sing (complete with bunny actions) to her before bed every night!! And I love the mom one! Freaking hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete