Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ten years ago yesterday...

My brother and sis-in-law got married. Happy Anniversary, you crazy kids! It was lovely. It was one of the last family events that my grandparents were able to attend together and enjoy. It was also a family event in which I fell down a flight of stairs and ended up in the emergency room and high on pain meds and missed the party.

On this St. Patrick's Day, I hope the luck o'the Irish is on my side and I can keep my klutziness (yeah, it's a word, Blogger, kindly erase your red squiggly line.) in check. I made it through yesterday relatively unscathed...


May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment