Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yawn.

I am beat. A day of chasing after a 4 year old, a 2 year old, and Quinn, and then getting Violet from school and heading to the park because the weather says YOU HAVE TO... I'm old. I'm tired enough that the bubble bath I had planned for tonight is getting pushed back to tomorrow because I don't want to fall asleep and drown.

I weighed in today when I got my shot... I'm down three pounds! WOOT! I know it's mostly water weight, but dang if that doesn't give you the incentive to keep going and to tell the demons to STFU. I even successfully got the kids burritos from Taco Bell and didn't sneak bites. Lord knows I wanted to. I love me some TB. Not tuberculosis. I'm not sure why I felt the need to clarify. The only downside to this plan is tonight would be PERFECT to sit on the deck with a beer. :(

I'm not going anywhere tomorrow except the post office. And that's only after Violet gets home from school, because for some reason, the post office is a huge trigger for a meltdown for dear son. And if there's a line, fuggetabowtit, unless there are old ladies to goo and gaa over him. He digs that. I love days where I don't have to go anywhere. That might make me sound a little on the hermit side, but it's true. I like my house and the stuff inside it, and if I don't need to leave, I don't much.

I have a couple of crafty projects lined up that I hope to get accomplished this weekend, but homework first. I did NONE today. Shame on me, for reals. Get your shit together, Rhoades.

No comments:

Post a Comment