Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I need my mom to make me grilled cheese and tomato soup.

I don't feel good.  In fact, I'm going to the doctor, which I usually don't do unless I have to, and sometimes not even then.  I was due for a certain appointment in September.  Whoops.

What annoys me and I appreciate at the same time, is my doctor's office now does this thing where you call the scheduler (who is generally stupid), you give them your malady(ies) in a nutshell, they pass it on to the staff nurse, who then calls you and basically triages you over the phone, and then determines when you can come in.  I've been given the first available appointment tomorrow.  I'm tired of constantly being fatigued, going through the motions, achy, bitchy, anxious, oh okay, FINE, I'll admit it - depressed.  And a couple of other things that don't need to be mentioned.  I've had a fever for three days.  I never feel "good", I just deal.  And I'm tired of it.

I need more energy to be a better mom, to be a better me.  I don't want to work out, I don't want to wash clothes, or really do much of anything that doesn't require my ass to be in the recliner.  Which makes me feel incredibly lazy, but I'm not lazy.  It's weird and kind of hard to explain.

Ever feel like you want something to show up in bloodwork just so you can go, "Oh!!  That's it!" but not want anything to show up at the same time?  Yeah.

Back tomorrow, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment