3. My Monday night plans now consist of Hoarders and booze. In tandem. This way, I feel okay with my clutter and I'm too drunk to let my OCD run amok. Winning?
4. I'm pretty sure if I attend a movie with two certain someones again we will banned from the theater. When you go to a movie that's full of dick jokes, I don't understand how you can possibly get offended at the other patrons' own personal dick jokes. After all, I said them during quiet parts. Jeebus.
5. 65ish year old women who go to movies like Bridesmaids and Horrible Bosses are my heroes. I can only hope that I stay as silly and vibrant as those women when I am their age.
6. Rabbit turd ice makes everything better.
7. I've come to the conclusion that my rage control issue is anything but controlled, since I am starting to make tally marks of people that need punched in the throat and/or kicked in the vag. Oh, companies who make push-up bras and hootchie shorts for 10 year olds also go on this list, as well as the people who buy them for said 10 year olds. Seeing a grade schooler with a cameltoe is nothing I ever want to see again.
8. Number 7 just straight up pissed me off again. I'll save it for another post though. It's a doozy. And not remotely funny, which is unfortunate for all parties involved.