Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm like the Terminator. Without the illegitimate children. Because I don't have a maid.

Well, friends, I'm back in the land of Jack Daniels.  I took a break away from life in the "New South" (it's on our watertower, so it has to be true, right?) to visit my folks and recharge my batteries.  School is back in session for me, dear daughter starts tomorrow, and dear husband should be back from deployment before long - like within the next twoish weeks.

I'm not funny today.  I just haven't been outside of my little bubble to find anything to amuse and/or piss me off today.  But, to quote Scarlett O'Hara, tomorrow IS another day.  And I'm sure someone somewhere will do something stupid enough to grace the blog.  It makes me want to twiddle my fingers a la Mr. Burns.  (And yes, I giggled when I typed twiddle.  I'm 12 like that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment